When the season changes, this may mean a change in the weather patterns as well. In winter, for instance, expect low temperatures, which can lead to dry air and low humidity. The effect on you is dry skin, allergies, and difficulty in having enough sleep.
At home, you can combat this with the best humidifier. There are a variety of brands to choose from, and in this post, we focus on the VicTsing cool mist humidifier.
Perhaps you’ve heard of it. Is it any good? Only previous buyers have the credibility to say, of course. So in this VicTsing cool mist humidifier review, we give you a summarized report of what these consumers have said about their unit.
Key Features of the VicTsing Humidifier (USAS4-VTVTHM161AWUS-VD)
What can we expect from the VicTsing humidifier? Let’s check out its key features and specs.
Less Than 38 dB
As an ultrasonic humidifier, expect the VicTsing to be quiet, giving off sound that measures less than 38 dB. As advertised, this is “quieter than a computer,” which means it shouldn’t disturb you while you sleep, and it shouldn’t bother anyone in the next room.
2 Liters Water Capacity
Compared to other cool-mist humidifiers such as the Levoit LV600HH, the VicTsing’s water reservoir isn’t the largest. In fact, it can only accommodate 2 liters or 0.53 gallon of water.
What does it mean? It means that it can only allow up to 10 hours of runtime if you want continuous misting.
Just like the Everlasting Comfort humidifier, the VicTsing comes with a control knob. This knob controls the unit’s mist output volume. All you have to do is to turn it clockwise.
Low Water Alert
Above the control knob is an indicator that either turns green or red. When you see a green light, it means your unit is working perfectly fine, but if you see a red light, it’s reminding you that it’s running out of water. It’ll eventually automatically shut itself off when the water runs out.
Arc Shaped Design
Other brands maintain an egg-shaped design, which makes them difficult to refill or carry. The VicTsing has addressed this issue with its arc-shaped design.
Note that the nozzle is tilted to a 45-degree angle, which according to the company, is meant to optimize misting for a wider humidifying area.
Consumer Feedback: VicTsing Cool Mist Humidifier Review
In this section of our VicTsing cool mist humidifier review, we give you a summary of what previous buyers have said about their unit.
- It’s quiet.
- It’s easy to fill.
- It’s easy to clean.
- Since it’s a no-frills product, this humidifier is easy to use. To start using, simply twist the knob after you’re sure that the water tank is filled.
- Even though the tank holds only 2 liters of water, it will get you through a night’s sleep. You can refill it in the morning when you wake up to be ready when you go home at night.
- It has a small footprint. You don’t have to worry about where to put it, or where to store it.
Limitations of the Product
- Nope, this cannot be used with essential oils. If you’re looking for a humidifier with a separate tray for aromatherapy oil, you might want to look into the Everlasting Comfort humidifier.
- Some buyers say that their unit produce white dust. To prevent this from happening, use only distilled water.
- You might find that the LED light above the knob is too bright especially if you prefer to sleep in the dark. You can put a tape to cover it.
- This humidifier is ideal for small rooms, especially when you’re sleeping.
- This is not a top-fill device. You’ll have to turn it upside down for a refill, which you may find to be inconvenient.
Our Recommendation: VicTsing Cool Mist Humidifier Review
So… is the VicTsing humidifier a go or a no-go? Should you buy one? Based on what consumers have said, this is our no-nonsense recommendation.
Purchase the VicTsing 2L cool mist humidifier (USAS4-VTVTHM161AWUS-VD) with reservations. Sure, it works, but it’s not a perfect device. One dealbreaker is about refilling it. You’ll have to turn it upside down, which can be an inconvenience.
Alternatives to the VicTsing Humidifier
Not impressed with the VicTsing? Don’t fret because there are a variety of other products and brands of humidifiers out there. Check out these units.
|Check Price » Pivoka Ultrasonic Humidifier||Check Price » TEAEGG Cool Mist Humidifier||Check Price » Chern Cool Mist Humidifier|