You might have seen the signs: “Clean air” or “Protect your family” around your city. It is a good thing that air purifiers have become so popular in recent years, because they offer a simple, effective solution to improve indoor air quality and remove pollutants like dust, cigarette smoke and mold out of the air! This post is about how to replace How to Replace Levoit Air Purifier Filter step by step in 2023. The article provides detailed steps on how to take apart the air purifier, locate the specific filter and replace it.
How to Replace Levoit Air Purifier Filter step by step in 2023
Assuming you have a Levoit air purifier, the first thing you need to do is identify which filter you need to replace. There are four different types of filters for Levoit air purifiers: pre-filters, HEPA filters, activated carbon filters, and UV-C sanitizer filters. Once you know which filter(s) you need to replace, follow these steps:
1. Turn off your Levoit air purifier and unplug it from the power outlet.
2. Remove the front panel of the purifier by pressing the release button and lifting up on the panel.
3. Locate the filter(s) that need to be replaced and remove them from the purifier. If your model has more than one filter, make sure to note which order they go in so you can put the new ones back in correctly.
4. Replace the old filter(s) with new ones, making sure they are properly seated in the purifier.
5. Put the front panel back on and plug your Levoit air purifier back into the power outlet. Turn it on and enjoy breathing easier knowing your air is now being purified!
Time Needed to Replace Levoit Air Purifier Filter
Assuming you have already purchased the replacement filter, it will take about 10 minutes to complete this task.
1. Time Needed: 10 minutes
2. Tools Required: A Phillips screwdriver
Materials Required to Replace Levoit Air Purifier Filter
Assuming you have already purchased the replacement filter, you will need the following materials:
-a Phillips head screwdriver
-a flathead screwdriver (optional)
-a towel or cloth (optional)
Replace Levoit Air Purifier Filter – Complete Process
To replace the filter, follow these steps:
1. Unplug the air purifier from the power outlet.
2. Remove the front panel of the unit by unscrewing the two screws on either side of the panel. If your model has a latch, simply open it and pull off the panel.
3. Locate the old filter inside the unit and remove it. You may need to use a flathead screwdriver to loosen it before you can pull it out.
4. Take your new filter and insert it into the unit, making sure that it is seated correctly.
5. Replace the front panel and screw it back in place.
6. Plug your air purifier back into the outlet and turn it on!
How do I change the filter in my Air Purifier?
Assuming your filter is located in the front grille of your unit:
1. Remove the front grille by gently pressing on the two side clips and pulling forward.
2. Take out the old filter from inside the grille and dispose of it properly.
3. Unbox your new filter and remove it from its packaging.
4. Gently insert the new filter into the grille, making sure that all four sides are properly seated.
5. Snap the grille back into place.
6. That’s it! Your unit will now be able to run with a clean filter and continue providing you with fresh, purified air.
How do you open the filter on a Levoit air purifier?
To open the filter on your Levoit air purifier, first remove the front panel of the unit by pressing the release button and pulling the panel away from the main body. With the front panel removed, locate the filter door on the back of the unit and open it by pushing on the tab. The filter will be located inside the door. To remove it, simply pull it out and away from the unit.
How do you reset Levoit air purifier after changing filter?
If you’ve changed your Levoit air purifier filter and need to reset the device, follow these steps:
1. Unplug the power cord from the outlet.
2. Remove the front panel of the unit.
3. Locate the reset button on the control panel.
4. Press and hold the reset button for 3 seconds.
5. Replace the front panel and plug in the power cord.
6. The device is now reset and ready to use!