To quote VicTsing, the USAS3-VTVTHM212ABUS-VD humidifier has “broken the market tradition” with its “one-piece, transparent plus black” structure. It’s not only functional, but it’s also decorative. We agree, this humidifier looks good. Plus, it boasts a medical stone filter, a unique feature that not every brand has.
But the bigger question is, is it worth it? How did it fare among previous buyers? What are its pros and cons? Let’s find out in this VicTsing humidifier with medical stone filter review.
Key Features of the VicTsing USAS3-VTVTHM212ABUS-VD
Here’s a list of this VicTsing humidifier’s key features.
Medical Stone Filter
The medical stone filter is responsible in capturing impurities and bacteria that may have lived in the water. The result is a healthier, cleaner, and purer vapor or mist.
What’s a medical stone?
According to this article, it’s a kind of non-toxic compound mineral or medicinal rock whose main composition is inorganic aluminosilicate.
Top Fill Design
Refer to the image on the right to appreciate this humidifier’s “top-fill design.” The advantage is that it’s very easy to fill and clean. Usually, other brands of humidifiers have a removable water tank, but some of them either have a small hole or they need to be refilled from the bottom.
As advertised, you can refill this VicTsing humidifier even when it’s running. Plus, you don’t have to open the lid to add water.
This humidifier is equipped with a water tank that has a 3-liter capacity. It has a powerful maximum mist output of 200 ml/hr, and it can run continuously for 14 hours.
To adjust the mist output, you can simply touch the switch below the VicTsing logo. There are three options to choose from – low, middle, high – and switching between these options require one, two, or three taps on the button. Touch it a fourth time and expect the unit to turn off.
Other Features and Technical Specs
- Weight: 4 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 12.5 x 9.5 x 9.5 inches
- Anti-leakage, integrative structure
- 360-degree mist nozzle
Also read: VicTsing 2L vs 3L Cool Mist Humidifiers, Which One to Buy?
What do previous buyers say about their unit? What are its pros and cons? In summarized form, this is what we found out.
- Performance. According to general feedback, this humidifier works in adding or balancing moisture into the air so that it’s not dry. Some people who say they’ve experienced irritation due to dry air have noted a difference after using this humidifier. One person claims that it has helped with her asthma. Another person says it “worked wonders on my heavy cold.”
- Noise. This is a quiet humidifier, but just like most humidifiers, the VicTsing USAS3-VTVTHM212ABUS-VD humidifier makes the occasional “bubbling sound,” which happens when air is exchanged with water.
- Ease of use. The top-fill design is truly helpful. It does make life so much easier.
- Cleanup. Some buyers said that compared to their previous humidifier which was bulky and “impossible to clean,” this unit makes clean-up a breeze.
- Appearance. Previous buyers love how sleek this looks. It really is “decorative” and functional.
- This does not double as an aroma or essential oil diffuser. Putting essential oils into the tank is highly discouraged.
- The indicator light cannot be turned off. You can put a tape over it if it bothers you at night.
- The water tank doesn’t have a water level lines.
Also read: VicTsing Cool Mist Humidifier Review (2L), Worth it?
Our Recommendation: VicTsing Humidifier with Medical Stone Filter Review
Should you get one of these humidifiers? Here’s what we have to say.
Yes, get the VicTsing USAS3-VTVTHM212ABUS-VD humidifier. It truly is functional and decorative. Not only does it help balance moisture in your home, but when it’s not in use, it sits beautifully as a decorative appliance.